Training and Certifications
We are providing internal training as we as sponsoring external training for adopting career growth and certification values of employees.
1) Flexible working hours
2) Work from home facility
3) Every 6 Month performance review
Experience: 3-5 Years
– Good understanding of Linux operating system and commands
– Knowledge of Monitoring tools like Nagios
– Remote administration of Linux and Windows Servers
– Must have strong hands on Bash Shell Scripting
– Basic knowledge of Database Administration
– Implementation and Configuration of package management using Yum, RPM.
– Should be able to work in shift
– Must be willing to learn new technologies on and when requirement
– AWS Cloud administration,
– DevOps toolsets like, Kubernates, Jenkins, Chef, puppet.
React JS Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Role and Responsibilities :
– Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Skills And Qualifications:
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
– Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
– Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
– Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
– Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.